Digital Persona Sensor Installation
NOTE: If this is a replacement sensor for this PC, the software is already installed so you can plug the sensor in and use it without installing software again.
If you are planning to install the sensor on a PC that has not had a sensor on it before
, the following instructions will walk you through the installation process.
Before starting the installation process, please close all programs as you will need to restart the PC once the installation has completed.
Please follow the step by step instructions listed below:
- Click here to start the installation process
- A new window will open containing the Digital Persona 5.5.1 link. Click on the link.
- When the dialogue box opens, click the “Save” button and save to your desktop or another easily accessible location on your network.
- After the file is saved another dialogue box will open, click “Open Folder”
- Double click on the “Full551.zip” file
- Right click the folder and click the “Unzip” option.
- Choose your desktop or network location and click the “Unzip” button
- Click on setup.exe and follow the install wizard.
- Restart the PC
After the restart, go to the Internet and select Tools/Internet Options.
Select the Security tab, make sure that Trusted Sites is highlighted and click on the Sites button on the right.
Add the following sites: