Thursday, January 18, 2018 | 10:00 AM
- 10:45 AM
USource Webinar: Which Laws Require Employee Handbooks?
Join us for a webinar on Thursday, January 18th at
We will explore the answer to our webinar title, “Which Laws Require Employee Handbooks?”
We have had many USource members share their frustrations while developing an employee handbook that precisely states how they want their employees to interpret each policy. During the development process, the bank representative often asks, "why they even need an employee handbook?"
During the webinar, we will explore the reasons why it is essential for an employer to have an updated employee handbook.
Join us for this handbook webinar resulting in the assurance that an employee handbook can be a valuable tool for many reasons. Also, your attendance in the webinar will provide you with the answer to which laws require employee handbooks.
- Handbooks are an excellent recruitment tool, and tell your bank’s story.
- The history of a bank is significant to individuals seeking employment opportunities, as it provides a glimpse of the bank’s culture and establishes organizational stability and credibility.
- Handbooks set expectations for employees of how things are to be handled in your bank.
- It would be futile to guide an employee through onboarding or employment without some written guidance and direction of how things “work” in your bank, along with the rights and responsibilities of employees.
- Handbooks help an employer consistently apply policies.
- The employee handbook should be one of the first tools you use when explaining or defending an employment action based on a policy.
- And the most vital reason is that a well-drafted handbook often protects an organization from employees’ legal claims of questionable employment actions.
USource webinars are free for USource members and $85 for non-members.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. After the webinar, non-USource member attendees will be sent a payment link where they can pay with a credit card, send a check or give us permission to debit their DDA account.
For More Information, please contact USource at 866-394-1984, firstname.lastname@example.org
View System Requirements