Thursday, June 24, 2021 | 10:00 AM
- 10:45 AM
USource Webinar: Measuring Job Performance – What Managers Need to Know
Join us for a webinar on Thursday, June 24th at 10:00 AM CDT
For a supervisor or manager, measuring the performance of employees is unavoidable. It is an essential part of the job that connects to all other aspects of an employees work. The question is: Are supervisors/managers ready to measure job performance in a systematic and ethical manner that will help build a strong departments and organizational structure?
This webinar will cover the following objectives:
- Why measuring job performance is important and exactly what is involved in the process.
- The importance of being objective and specific when describing job performance while focusing on behavior rather than attitudes or personalities.
- How to encourage the behaviors that lead to employee and organizational success and discourage those that lead to poor performance or weaken the organization as a whole.
- Selecting appropriate criteria for measuring job performance (and/or types of rating scales).
- The importance of recordkeeping and applying job measurements fairly and consistently.
- How to make job performance measurement useful and meaningful—for management and your employees.
USource webinars are free for USource members and $95.00 for non-members (USource membership is separate from the services you receive at United Bankers Bank–UBB).
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View System Requirements