Thursday, November 21, 2019 | 10:00 AM
- 10:45 AM
USource Webinar Bank Compensation and Benefits Survey - Highlights and Trends
Join us for a webinar
Understanding trends in compensation, benefits and human resource practices is essential to developing a winning talent strategy. Attracting/retaining quality employees, focusing employee efforts and motivating your workforce while facing finite compensation and benefits budgets, is a significant challenge universal to all banks.
Nov 21, 2019 at 10:00 AM CST
In this upcoming webinar, we will review findings and trends from the USource-sponsored Crowe LLP 2019 Bank Compensation and Benefits Survey, which many of you participated in. Key issues to be covered include:
- Trends in compensation, benefits and human resource practices
- Differences in practices between banks based on asset size
- Pay increase and staffing level projections
- Employee turnover rates
- Employee needs and expectations for compensation/human resource practices
- Importance of talent retention strategies and reasons employees choose to stay
Please join us for this webinar to identify where your bank compares to its peers in the increasingly competitive arena of compensation, benefits and human resource practices.
USource Webinars are free for USource members and $85 for non-members.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View System Requirements