Wednesday, October 17, 2018 | 9:00 AM
- 3:00 PM
USource Fall 2018 Forum - Alexandria, MN
Hampton Inn - 2705 South Broadway Street
Click HERE to Register
As bank managers and Human Resource representatives, you play an instrumental role in helping your bank maintain its sustainable competitive advantage in the industry and communities you work in. One of the key reasons for your banks success is to effectively engage the process of sourcing, assessing and selecting candidates. If you truly believe that people are your most valuable asset, then it is critical for you to understand and identify the specific knowledge, skills and abilities that is outlined in each job and to ensure that the people selected are the best match for each position. Maintaining your banks competitive advantage relies on the people that the bank hires and retains. You play an important role in those efforts.
To effectively assess and select the most qualified applicants it is important to have an in-depth knowledge of the skills and abilities required. This forum is designed to provide you with the process, strategies and techniques that will make you more effective in your ability to select and assess talent.
This forum will cover the following objectives:
- How to use a standard recruiting process to increase and identify your candidate pool.
- Comprehend the importance of using lawful interview questions and practices to comply with state and federal employment laws.
- Understand, comprehend, and apply behavioral interviewing strategies and techniques to interview, document, evaluate and select the most qualified candidates.
- Recruiting through social media to support your strategic sourcing strategies
- Discussing the background check process and how to incorporate it into your selection process.
Michael Haber, Human Resource Consultant will be the forum moderator. With over 20 years of diverse human resource experience, including 3 years with USource, Michael has managed human resource programs, projects and activities at all levels of an organization providing sound management, strategic consultation and advise on numerous human resource related issues and topics.
Forums are from 9:00am until 3:00pm approximately. Continental breakfast and lunch are provided. Please see registration form for dates and locations!
For More Information:
USource at 866-394-1984 or email@example.com