Tuesday, September 19, 2023 | 1:00 PM
FREE Webcast: HOT 2nd Tier Core Vendors
September 19th at 1 pm CST
Webcast is hosted by UBB partner, ICI Consulting.
There are a number of 2nd Tier Core Vendors that are red hot in the financial industry. While the Big 3 Core Vendors (FIS, Fiserv, and Jack Henry) own 75% of the Core Market, the 2nd Tier Vendors give the larger vendors a great deal of heartburn. This webcast will discuss which 2nd Tier Core Platforms are leading the Competitive Replacement charge in the bank market.
This FREE Webcast Will Answer the Following Questions:
- How did the CSI acquisition affect the Core Processing Market?
- Who are these 2nd Tier Core Vendors, and how are they winning business against the Big 3?
- What Pros and Cons do the 2nd Tier Vendors present to the FI marketplace?
- Should you keep the 2nd Tier platforms under consideration or walk away?
- Why do new core vendors have trouble surviving?
- What Core Negotiation Leverage do you have with the 2nd Tier Vendors?
- What are the common traps when evaluating 2nd Tier Core Vendors?