President and CEO
Bill Rosacker took the reins at United Bankers' Bank (UBB) in 1985 amidst a farm crisis that challenged community banks throughout the Midwest. He put UBB on a path to growth and success by emphasizing over-the-top customer service, ongoing product innovation, and application of advanced technologies. Today UBB is an $850+ million correspondent bank providing a full range of deposit, lending, investment and consulting services to community banks from the Pacific Northwest to the Great Lakes.
Bill extends his leadership skills to the banking industry as well. His service on behalf of the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) is extensive:
- Member, Board of Directors
- Chair, Political Action Committee and PAC Auction
- Secretary, Executive Committee
- Member, Board of Directors, ICBA Bancard
- Chair, ICBA Bancard Quality Control Subcommittee
- Member, Board of Directors, TCM Bank
He has also held ICBA posts on the Bank Services and Payments and Technology and Tax committees.
Other current professional memberships and association involvement include:
- The Bank Holding Company Association; Member, Board of Directors and Past President
- ECCHO (Electronic Check Clearing House Organization); Member, Board of Directors
- The Bankers' Bank Council; Treasurer and Past President
- Independent Community Bankers of Minnesota
- Minnesota Bankers Association
Bill's 51-year career in banking also features 16 years at F & M Marquette National Bank, where he achieved the position of senior vice president before he left for UBB. During his tenure at F & M Marquette, he was involved in the correspondent bank credit card program. He was a member of the senior management committee, and division manager in charge of the correspondent banking and investment divisions. He also played an important role in the merger of Marquette National Bank and Farmers and Mechanics Savings Bank into F & M Marquette National Bank.
Bill's educational accomplishments include advanced banking education through the Minnesota School of Banking, Midwest Institute of Banking, and the Federal Reserve course in Central Banking. He was also a member of the faculty of the Minnesota Commercial Lending School for two years and served on the advisory board for three years.
In addition, Bill sits on the board of directors of the bank his wife co-owns, The First National Bank of Bagley in Bagley, Minnesota.