First for Your Success starts with you!
Again and again, our customers tell us that the people inside UBB are really what set us apart from the rest. They refer to our staff as knowledgeable, experienced, passionate and customer-driven. We believe these same qualities shape UBB into a professionally rewarding place to work.
Some of the benefits offered to employees of UBB include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- HSA with a generous company contribution
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Legal and Accident Insurance
- 401(k) plan with a 3% company contribution, plus up to an additional 1% match -Roth option available
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company paid Disability Insurance
- Company paid ID Theft coverage
- PTO starting at 16 days
- 11 paid holidays
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time
- Up to 2 weeks paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- No-fee Visa gift card purchases
- Free anti-virus software
- Discounted Office 365 purchases
In addition, employees at our headquarters location in Bloomington, MN enjoy:
- On site cafe
- Free covered parking
- Free membership to on site fitness center
- Dry cleaning and shoe repair pick up and drop off
- Vehicle pick up and drop off by Bobby & Steve's for oil changes and repairs
Please note benefits listed above may be affected by full time vs. part time status. Check out our current openings below and apply today! If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the UBB HR Team.
Thank you for your interest in United Bankers' Bank!
UBB's EEO Policy
EEO is the Law
EEO Supplemental Information
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This site provides an overview of benefits available to UBB employees and is not part of any official plan or program documents. If a discrepancy exists between this site and the official plan and program documents, the official plan and program documents govern.